Lead Performance & Voice Consultant
Tanya is engaging, insightful and a wonderfully passionate teacher. I would highly recommend Tanya and believe it is a vital element to maximise your presence and impact.
Marketing Director, Meile ANZ
Astute, wise and immensely experienced.
Tanya is just wonderful. I have enjoyed and got so much from our sessions. What a find!
Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright
Claim to Fame
Tanya has been teaching actors and business professionals for over 30 years. She has taught some of the most successful Australian actors this decade.
Business Performance Coach
- One of 3 hand picked performance coaches teaching for the Australian Bar Association’s intensive advocacy course for the past 8 years.
- Performance and Presence Coach for:
The Singapore Law Society Advocacy Intensive
Various Australian Law Firms
Individual Professional Services Clients
- Developed and delivered the Communications Skills Programs for Database Consultants Europe - Amsterdam and across Europe.
Global Actor and Performance Trainer
- For 15 years, Tanya trained actors (Head of Acting 2007-2013) in the Theatre School of The Victorian College of the Arts.
- She has worked in many Conservatoires as well as in University programs at Penn State University USA, The University of York UK and The University of Caen France.
Global Theatre Maker
In Europe and Australia for 30 years
Directed texts from Churchill to Chekhov and Shakespeare
Founder and Artistic Director of OpticNerve Performance Group, an international award winning ensemble based in Melbourne
- An Honorary Senior Fellow with The University of Melbourne
- A coveted award for ‘Teaching Excellence’ in 2002
- A Masters Degree in Dramatic Art - Direction (by Research)
- Her theatre directing work has been nominated for 6 Greenroom Awards